A growing IT Services provider company is seeking a Sales Executive to gain traction in and build out a market for clients from diversified fields. As an executive in this role, you will have support from technical staff that will either design the software products or work on a contractual basis for your clients. Your primary duties as a Sales Executive will be to establish relationships with international customers.
The role requires significant interaction with clients which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers systems and processes.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of services by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote services.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- At least 3 years of sales experience.
- Experience developing a sales pipeline from scratch.
- At least 3 years experience selling to C-Level executives.
Salary: Commission based
Education: Any College Degree
We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Achieve sales goals by following SimcoeIT Sales Process.
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs.
- Demonstrating product options and application to determine the right fit for the customer.
- Conducting accurate on-site measuring and quoting.
- Capturing the sale and providing delivery schedule.
- Following up after product installation.
- Gain new business through networking and referrals.
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage customer interactions.
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers.
- Bachelor degree from four-year College or University
- 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Individual motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
Simcoe IT is looking for creative graphic designer who will be responsible for all designing related tasks including:
- Various illustrations
- Business cards
- Banner designs
- Brochure design
- Animated designs
- News Letter
- Trade Show Displays
- Corporate Identity
- Name Developments
- Print Ad Designs
Candidate must have strong grip on Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator and After Effects. Having other skills including Indesign, Coral draw is plus.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing/Sales Executive to look after the sales and marketing. The candidate must have a degree (web design, CS, IT, marketing) from a good university, good command over English with love for all things Web. You will be reporting to Head of Online Marketing.
- Understanding of what is digital marketing
- Have experience of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords
- Have experience of using email marketing
- Have experience of using google analytics or similar analytics tool
- Have experience of using CMS and preferably Magento
- Understand what customer experience is
- Understand what is web usability
- Understand what is conversion online
Candidate\r\n must have strong grip on:
- Familiarity with MS Office. Fluency in English.
- Personal and/or business use of social media – especially FaceBook and Twitter and LinkedIn – a real advantag
- Marketing & IT Students preferred
- Be well organised
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in!
- Be an outgoing and creative individual
- Be passionate about online
- Have a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and social media
Department: Software Development
Simcoe IT is looking for SEO expert who will be responsible for all designing related tasks including
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities and write excellent Meta tags.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals